10.01.2008

Caffeinated

Today I have been much more productive than normal. Meaning, I achieved everything on my "to do" list. The past couple weeks I have been too stressed/preoccupied to focus. However, today I am focused.

Also I ran out of coffee today, so I had to make a target run to pick up some more. I do all my grocery shopping at Target because Market Pantry is the best generic brand available. Side note: I just remembered that I forgot to pick up new socks while I was there. Drat. Resume point of story. Anyway, I noticed that they had CityKid Java which is very exciting. When I had my internship at Cooks of Crocus Hill, I wrote a couple pieces on our relationship with the Community Design Center which is the organization that puts out CityKid Java. It's a great organization, and because it was the same price as my Dunkin' Donuts coffee and has a real smooth finish, I decided to pick it up. Whenever I get something new I feel the need to try it out immediately. So I just had a pot of coffee. I think that's enough for the day. I just hope I don't crash during class.

No comments: