11.13.2008

Dirty November

Well, the snow melted.  That's November for you.

This whole graduation thing has me frazzled.  My mind is constantly going a million miles an hour in about a thousand different directions.  There have been a handful of times this week where I have just cried for what seems like no reason whatsoever.  I could be standing in line getting lunch, or even in class.  I'm sure people think I'm sort of a crazy person, but sometimes you just need to cry.  Perhaps the tears are just trying to rinse my mind clean.  It's funny how our bodies work to take care of us.  I have been go go going so fast the past couple of weeks that finally last night my body decided to make me too sick to stand.  It was like my insides were trying to tell me "SLOW DOWN!  If you don't do it on your own, we'll just have to make you."  That's the way it went.  I was too sick but do anything but rest.  So I went to bed at 9:30 last night.  Today I'm listening to my body and I'm skipping class all day to just rest.  Less than 5 weeks to go.

So, I just sent my resume and totally forgot to attach a cover letter.  What was I thinking?!  

1 comment:

Moore KNOX? said...

PISSS!!!!! HA