3.31.2008

Yuck...

Yuck is the only word that I can think of right now. If you could see outside my window at this very second you would understand. Yuck. I hate that it is snowing. When I woke up this morning and looked out the window it wasn't snowing, so I thought to myself "Ha! Sven was wrong, it is not as crappy as he lead on." But now I suppose the little man was right all along. Yuck.

I got an internship! I will be doing PR/marketing for a small company called Cooks of Crocus Hill. They are a cooking store that holds cooking classes on Grand Avenue and 50th & France. It's unpaid, but it's great experience. I'm pretty stoked.

Also, I just booked another benefit auction for the end of May. More details to follow. I love auctioneering!

It's weird to be back at a Bethel. I can't quite describe why, but it just is.

I miss Jenna Cordova. She comes back from Uganda in a month!!!

It's still snowing...Yuck.

No comments: