- Observe the Sabbath to keep it Holy (Deuteronomy 5:12) - based on my study yesterday.
- Commit your way the Lord (Psalm 37:5).
- Rejoice always (1 Thessalonians 5:16)
- Pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17).
- Give thanks in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
- Love your neighbor as yourself (Matthew 22:39)
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind (Matthew 22:37) - sometimes I still struggle with knowing what this looks like.
- Make disciples (Matthew 28:19)
I've still been trying to figure out this whole getting rid of idols thing. I want God to be my #1 priority, but I get confused with how to balance that with living. I'm not great at multi-tasking. So as I continue to meditate on this, I am figuring out ways to make God my number one while still functioning in society. So far this is what I have: