4.23.2009

Out of Reach

I lost my phone.  I'm at a standstill because I have so much to get done this morning that requires my phone.  I've been frantically searching every nook and cranny in this entire house/purse/car/parent's house.  I had it this morning, but now it's gone.  It also happens to be dead, so don't try to call it to help me out.  It won't work.  

I can't rest until I find it.  That is my life right now: I can't rest until...
I've been go go going without rest and without getting anywhere.  Still no job, and still no more BIG auctions in sight.  Sure, I have some small ministry-type and private school auctions, but nothing BIG.  I can't rest until I'm fully booked.  I can't rest until I get a job.  I can't rest until my student loans are paid off.  I can't rest until I... 

Until I, me, by myself without help.  That's my problem.

"Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest."

Thank you, Lord.

No comments: