7.01.2008

itchy

I slept with a mosquito last night. I have to say that it is by far the worst feeling in the whole wide world. Most of the little itchy bumps are on my feet. Grrr. For some reason that is the worst spot to have a mosquito bite, maybe it's because you have to bend over everytime you want to itch it. Anyway, I couldn't sleep, so I woke up and typed "mosquito bites" into google to find some home remedy for itch-relief, because I guarentee you that my grandma doesn't have an anti-itch cream that is from anytime after the 80s. Seriously, everything in her medicine cabinet is near antique.

I was just about to explain how in researching the remedies I heard an annoying little buzzing noise, but as I began to type it the little beast decided to snack on my foot again. I killed it this time. He was a warrior though. I am itchy and annoyed nonetheless.

No comments: