12.11.2008

Obligation...

This is one of those obligatory posts, because I have very little worth saying.  

I am six days away from graduation, and have so much to do with so little time to do it. 

I'm excited for this weekend, but wish I didn't have so much on my mind so I could enjoy it to the fullest.  

Remember when I said I don't paint my finger nails? Well, I have red nails for the Holidays.  Pretty neat.

I keep thinking about what I will do a week from today.  My favorite option is to get in bed with a good book and a bottle of wine and not get out until the book is through, or until I have to go to the bathroom.

Oh yeah, I had a photo shoot with Chris today.  I hope he got some good pictures for his portfolio.  

I must go and make a list of things to do...

XOXO,
Sarah Jean

No comments: