12.02.2008

Delilah

Tonight was slow at work, so Elena suggested that we get cheesecake.  Being the woman in charge, I sent her to cheesecake factory for a late night snack.  Mmmm.  I still have left-over turtle cheesecake in my fridge waiting to satisfy my every craving. 

On my way home from work, Delilah lifted my spirits.  Please take that with all the sarcasm you can dig up.  Oh Delilah.  I have realized that everyone who calls in to her show speaks in a soothing whisper as if to match Delilah's subdued tone.  I truly wish I could reiterate the deep softness that is Delilah's voice through a bad impression.  However, being that I am typing, and you are reading, I will just have to hope you have listened to her program and know exactly what I'm talking about.  Try topping off this picture by imagining me attempting to imitate her voice.  Oh it's great.  Thank you, Delilah.

No comments: