12.07.2005

Gotta have my Pops

I try so hard to eat healthy. I've come to the realization that portions sizes are almost impossible to control when I don't live at home. It doesn't help that there are so many choices. I swear no matter what I eat, I feel like I always have to eat Kellogs Corn Popsat the end of a meal. Even now, I'm sitting at my computer eating Corn Pops out of a baggie that I stole from the Caffeteria. I just can't get enough of them. Here's the catch: everytime I eat them, I need to sneeze. I'm not sure why, and I just can't seem to figure it out. I hate sneezing too, especially when there is food in my mouth like Corn Pops. Hhhmm...I just don't know why I do what I do.

2 comments:

The Colonel said...

so... I was thinking... you should bring some of your famous cookies to my party

Anonymous said...

am I still picking you up on Friday? I would love to, so why don't you call me (or if I am at work just leave a message with my mother) to tell me the magical time that you will be coming home. I can't wait to see you my darling!