3.25.2006

Do you wanna Dance?

There are so many things I want to do. I was recently in Mexico (like last week) with my beautiful mother, and I kept thinking of things I want to do. Sometimes I feel like I'm having a mid-life crisis, where I'm ready to do the drastic, like chop my hair or buy a time share in Canada. My mom is constantly reminding me that I'm only 18, then I have to remind her that I am almost 19. Because we all know the few extra months makes a world of difference. Anyway, right here, right now, I am making a list of things that I want to do within the next 10 years.(Note: this is in no particular order after the first few goals).

  1. Fall more madly in love with my Savior Jesus.
  2. Develop a one-woman act portraying the joys and struggles of teenage girls.
  3. Learn to Dance. Not just like "Hey baby, check this" dancing, but like, "That's right, I'm natural and sweet, but I'm twirling so fast that I can't stop to chat and I really hope my dancing partner catches me" dancing.
  4. Write a Book.
  5. Travel oversees. Possibly England, or Italy.
  6. Begin working to require Spanish in Elementary School curriculums.
  7. Get in shape.
  8. Expand my plate collection. I love tableware.
  9. Pay off college loans. Maybe not all of them, but a good chunk of them.
  10. I really really want to learn to dance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you wanna learn to dance so bad, why don't you just ask your best friend? I hear she's a natural... ;-)

ok maybe that's too far, but at least she's gonna be taking class this summer at xenon

Anonymous said...

you should take ballet with me.... did you know i was taking ballet? hope that idea makes you laugh!
-Jess